Collection of Personal Information
Personal Information means information about an identifiable individual, as more particularly described under applicable privacy legislation ("Personal Information").
Fundica collects the Personal Information that you provide to us when you use the Site and the Services. The Personal Information Fundica collects may include your name, mailing address, email address and phone number. Fundica may also collect Personal Information about you with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
Use of Personal Information
We generally use Personal Information we collect in relation to the Site and the Services for the following purposes:
- providing funding research and consulting services, either directly or through third parties;
- promoting the funding research and consulting services;
- replying to your comments, questions and inquiries;
- meeting certain legal requirements; and
- for other purposes, with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
We may also use the Personal Information we obtain to provide you with company information, such as email notifications, newsletter subscriptions or other information which may be of interest to you. You may opt out of this use of your Personal Information by contacting us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-855-FUNDICA.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose Personal Information in the following circumstances:
- Legal and Regulatory Requirements. Fundica may disclose your Personal Information as required to meet certain legal requirements.
Fundica will not otherwise disclose your Personal Information to any other third party without your written consent.
Third Party Websites
We take proactive steps to ensure the protection of the personal and confidential information in our custody and control, including keeping our servers up-to-date and our internal data security high. However, you should be aware that no Internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. You should therefore take care in deciding what information you send us via email.
Access and Correction
Last modification: February 20, 2013